Thursday 3 May 2007

Lady sings the blues

I am sitting here at my desk and my mind keeps going round and round at the things I need to deal with. Its the beginning of the month and I am broke already.
I keep wondering what happened to my pay check and I cannot seem to figure it out. I haven't bought any thing new yet i don't know where the money has gone.
All the things I need to do has to do with money so where am I going to get that from.
Hubby came back from his trip and no show at all. Either that or he is lying about it.
What is it with men that they can't just come clean yet they want the women to be honest with them.
I just feel as if he doesn't trust me enough to tell me what he actually earned on this trip. I know I'm not the best money manager but ....
I have decided that I am not happy with my marriage but I can't seem to figure out what to do.
This was not the way I imagined my life to be. I get no support from hubby for the things i want to do yet he expects me to support him in his. Which year is he living in.
I refuse to be dragged back to the days when hubby's word was law. I will not allow him to do that to me.
My kids Calm and mischief are the only joy I have in my life right now. I can sit and watch them for hours, especially mischief and not get tired.
I'm just so worn out that I think I am actually numb.
Anyway i just don't feel like working today so me thinks that I have to call it a day in an hour's time.
Although having put down how I feel actually has made me feel a bit better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.