Saturday 12 May 2007

Week round-up

Hi everyone,
its been a roller coaster week for me. Busy busy busy. My husband had his grad party and we had to sort out details regarding the party.
The grad was boring but the party afterwards was fun. Everyone had a great time if i might say so. the drinks were flowing and the food as well as the conversations. People stayed till late and by the time we cleared the place, it was past midnight and the only problem I had was i had to work the next day as it was still the middle of the week.
I felt so tired I just wanted to go back to sleep but man needs the dough to survive in this harsh land, so I had to go.
I had a chance to get to know my white neighbors better and apart from a few worries, they sound ok. Now as per being a 9ja mama, if person tell you say them be manic depressive, you cross your self and say blood of Jesus. Oh boy na so my neighbour talk say make i dey watch am so that anytime she looks sad I should try and bring her out of it. Who born pickin! lai lai, abi na me and you follow comot the same time. I don't want to be saddled with that now cos you never know what you might say that will just piss her off and people go talk say na you kill am. A beg oh, I no dey at all. The other wan talk say she carry her husband ash put for her back garden for top of tree and hopes that I don't mind if tends to scatter her garden and the wind blows it over to my side. Chineke me oh, God help which kin neighbours be dis now? why Ino get handsome rich dude as neighbour. Wetin I do to deserve this.
Anyways, all in all it seems like a pretty good neighbourhood and the schools are nicer than inner city ones and now I have a garden!! whoopee!!. Calm and Mischief have their own rooms and I get to have hubby to myself when I feel like it.

No comments: