Tuesday 29 January 2008

Six weeks and counting



Still getting used to the idea of being pregnant. Found out 2 weeks ago and just prayed that I wasn't going to have another miscarriage.

Still a bit worried but trusting God that everything was okay.

I have decided to write about this pregnancy and right through to the birth of baby, so come with me on this epic journey and find out what happens.

I promise to be as truthful and honest as I can without putting at risk my family. I pray that at the end of this journey, we will all rejoice and be happy with the end result.

I didn't write much last year but will do my best to remedy that.

This being my third and last pregnancy, I intend to enjoy it as much as I can, and pray that I don't get sick. I know my stomach will show earlier than usual seeing as I already have a bulge from the previous babies. I had a Cesarean with my two girls so no surprises how this baby will be born.

I don't really have any symptoms yet, except for the headaches and the funny taste in my mouth that makes me want to put something in it. I also feel queasy all through the day and sleepy as hell. My husband says to carry a sick bag in case I need to throw up.

I saw the doctor last Friday and he's sent off a letter for my first midwife appointment, so that's good.

No comments: