Wednesday 30 January 2008

Summary of the Day

Nothing much happened today. I had to take time off to go to Anglia Ruskin University for an interview. I had applied earlier to do a CIPD course with them. I was told I would be starting this February but I'm a bit worried that I may not cope with travelling to Chelmsford for my lessons, completing my Sage accounting course and the baby at the same time. More over, I'm also considering where the fees will come from Although Honey said he was going to pay for it but still, so much is happening all at once.
I just prayed about it all on the train back and committed everything into God's hands to just sort it all out.
I came back home and suddenly had this very painful waist pain that I couldn't even stand straight. I suspect its from my old epidural acting up cos I had to walk a long way.
I think that's just about it and just by the way, I am cooking egusi soup with kpanla for dinner yippee!!

No comments: